Our Wilderness Expeditions program offers unique, fulfilling adventures with well-trained guides. You’ll not only experience awe-inspiring sights and the thrill of mastering a challenge, but encounter nudges from God for next steps on your life journey.
- Daily devotions and reflection
- Structured solo time to reconnect with God
- On-site training, with all equipment provided
- Supported leadership experience in small groups.
- JrHi River & Trail (ages 12-14)
- JrHi Delaware Canoe (ages 12-14)
- SrHi Delaware Canoe (ages 14-18)
- Sr Hi Catskills Adventure (ages 14-18)
- Moderate – requires a reasonable level of cardio physical fitness, with day-long activities like hiking (with 20 pound pack), climbing, canoeing and mountain biking
- Intermediate – activities continue over multiple days, often over rough terrain with elevation gains while carrying a heavy pack, or canoeing rapids
- Strenuous – significant daily physical challenges such as backpacking for multiple days over rugged terrain with substantial elevation gain with a backpack weighing up to 30% of your body weight