Winter Youth Events
Have a BLAST this WINTER! Register your junior or senior high Youth Group for a special time with friends in the comfortable informality of Wilderness Camp.
Winter Blast camps for youth facilitate conversation, relevant spiritual teaching and plenty of fun. You’ll think about what our identity in Christ really means, and learn how to focus on Christ, not what others think or say about us. Go digging into Scripture for guidance, and be seriously challenged to “go deep” with Christ. You’ll have opportunities to talk over relevant topics with your own youth group in a safe, confidential setting. Enjoy night games, snow tubing and other fun, jokes and good humor, and just having a good time together!
Winter Blast 1 – January 20-22, 2017 (ages 11-14)
- Speaker – Scott Elkins, pastor at Old Road Mennonite Church, Gap, PA
Winter Blast 2 – February 3-5, 2017 (ages 14-18)
- Speaker – Chad Strausbaugh, Summer Camp speaker & Spruce Lake Program Manager
- Worship – RiSE student praise & worship band from Clarks Summit University
Winter Blast 3 – February 17-19, 2017 (ages 11-14)
- Speaker – Scott Elkins
Each Winter Blast:
- Includes 2 nights plus meals from Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch.
- Costs $109/person at the Youth Group Package discount. Please register as a youth group.
- Registers participants on-site from 7:00-8:00 p.m. at Wilderness Camp, with activities beginning at approximately 8:30 p.m.
- Space is limited for these awesome weekends, as they fill up fast!
- Complete the fillable registration form and return it to us with a $25 deposit per person.
- Mail: Spruce Lake Winter Blast, 5389 Route 447, Canadensis, PA 18325
- Fax: 570-595-0328
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION about Winter Youth Events, give our Wilderness Camp office staff a call:
Liz Reichart at 570-595-7505 x 151 or email to email@example.com.