Jun 10 2019 - 7 am - Early Bird/1 pm - Sunshine Round
Wilderness Camp Benefit Golf Tournament
Funds raised through this tournament benefit our summer Wilderness Camp ministry for children and youth ages 7-18. Here’s how:
- Grows the Campership Fund so there is always money ready to assist parents in sending their children to camp. Our tournament always hosts an evening auction after dinner; it can be an exciting time as people bid for gift selections — and for more new camperships! One Campership is $280, and you can “buy” any number of these to help bring more and more children to camp.
- Finances operational needs for all resident camps and off-site trips.
- Funds facility and equipment updates and renovations to keep camp functioning efficiently and well.
Click here to register by June 1, 2019 and/or donate to the tournament
- There are multiple ways to play the game. Choose your level of involvement:
- 1. Eagle Sponsor – $1,000: Entitles you or your company to four players, with special notice on the tournament poster if we receive your contribution by JUNE 1. Contributions above the value of the greens fees are tax-deductible. Help us reach out GOAL of 50 Eagle sponsors!
- 2. Birdie Sponsor – $500: When you contribution this tax-deductble amount, you’ll be listed on Spruce Lake’s tournament poster. This does not include the greens fee.
- 3. On Par Sponsor – $250: This tax-deductible contribution entitles you or your company to be listed on Spruce Lake’s tournament poster, but does not include the greens fee.
- 4. Golfer – $150: Your contribution of at least $150 entitles you to the green fees, golf cart, lunch, full course evening dinner, and a chance at prizes. Any contribution above the value of fees and meals is tax-deductible.
- 5. Dinner Guest – $40: A contribution of at least $40 entitles you to a full course evening dinner that includes the chance at prizes. Any contribution above the dinner value is tax-deductible.
- 6. Campership – $280: If you want to give additional money toward our Campership Fund, you may “buy” as many additional campership as you want – a great way to help more children come to summer camp!
The tournament schedule looks like this:
7:00 am Register for the Early Bird Round
Register Now for this event
7:30 am Early Bird Round begins
11-1 pm Lunch on The Deck, included when you register for either the morning or afternoon round.
12:00 pm Register for the Sunshine Round
1:00 pm Sunshine Round begins
6:30 pm Tournament banquet in the clubhouse; casual dress is appropriate.