Camp Golf Benefit
Wilderness Camp Benefit Golf Tournament / Monday, June 10, 2019
Indian Valley Country Club, 650 Bergey Road, Telford, PA 18969
Funds raised through this tournament benefit our summer Wilderness Camp ministry for children and youth ages 7-18. Here’s how:
- Grows the Campership Fund so there is always money ready to assist parents in sending their children to camp. Our tournament always hosts an evening auction after dinner; it can be an exciting time as people bid for gift selections — and for more new camperships! One Campership is $280.
- Finances operational needs for all resident camps and off-site trips.
- Funds facility and equipment updates and renovations to keep camp functioning efficiently and well.
Online registration will reopen in 2019.
There are multiple ways to play the game. Choose your level of involvement:
1. Eagle Sponsor – $1,000: Entitles you or your company to four players, with special notice on the tournament poster if we receive your contribution by JUNE 1. Contributions above the value of the golfer fee are tax-deductible. Help us reach our GOAL of 50 Eagle sponsors!
2. Birdie Sponsor – $500: Tax-deductible, and does not include the golfer fee.
3. On Par Sponsor – $250: Tax-deductible, and does not include the golfer fee.
4. Golfer – $150: entitles you to the green fee, golf cart, lunch, full course evening dinner, and a chance at prizes. Any contribution above the value of fees and meals is tax-deductible.
5. Dinner Guest – $40: entitles you to a full course evening dinner that includes the chance at prizes. Any contribution above the dinner value is tax-deductible.
6. Campership – $280: Your additional campership contribution of $280 by June 1 helps one child attend Wilderness Camp. The full campership is tax-deductible.
7 a.m. – Register for the Early Bird Round
7:30 a.m. – Early Bird Round begins
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Lunch on The Deck, with pleasing views of the course. Lunch is included when you register for either the morning or afternoon round.
12 p.m. – Register for the Sunshine Round
1 p.m. – Sunshine Round begins
6:30 p.m. – Tournament banquet in the clubhouse; casual dress is appropriate.
Questions? Click here for contact information