Pastors Personal Retreats
Creating open space to refresh mind, body and spirit is a healing practice God intended all to experience for their well-being, including busy pastors!
Spruce Lake has committed to blessing our full-time pastors from any of the various denominations of the historic Christian church by providing FREE personal retreat lodging (includes spouse and dependent children):
- We will provide a room in Spruce Lodge or a kitchenette suite at the Retreat Center, based on availability
- Lodging may be reserved up to 4 nights per calendar year at these available times: (1) Sunday through Thursday nights (regular rates apply on weekends); (2) January 1 up to the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend or (3) from after Labor Day Weekend up to December 24.
- Free pastor’s stays are not available during any Spruce Lake programmed event or in conjunction with other individual or group reservations.
- Reservations may be made 7-60 days in advance of the arrival date.
- Spruce Lake reserves the right to provide lodging based on availability or to change the reserved room or retreat date based on operational needs.
- Meals at a discounted rate may be reserved at least 7 days in advance, and are available whenever the dining room is open and operating for other guests.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m., with checkout at 10:00 a.m. (Tell us if you’re arriving late; we’ll put your key out for you.)
We anticipate sharing the joy you’ll feel! Please call our reservations staff at 570-595-7505 / 800-822-7505 for more details and to schedule your personal pastor’s retreat.