Spruce Lake hosts spring classes
Spruce Lake is hosting Wilderness First Aid and Lifeguard Training classes in Spring, 2017. Staff from other camps and retreat centers are invited to register to receive the training required for safety certifications at the pool, on the trail and other outdoor leadership activities.
To reserve your space, or for information, please contact Stacie Farris, Youth Ministries Director, at 570-595-7505 x 152 or email her at email@example.com.
Wilderness First Aid:
- April 3-4, 2017 (may arrive the evening of April 2)
- May 30-31, 2017 (may arrive the evening of May 29)
- Cost of class, $100/person
- Lodging options (linens provided): $24.75/person/night (double occupancy), or $49.50/person/night (single)
- 5 meals (breakfast on first class day through lunch on second day): $41.50/person
- Summary: (1) Two nights/5 meals/class, total is $191/person, double occupancy; (2) One night/4 meals/class, total is $159/person, double occupancy.
- June 1-4, 2017
- The pre-test begins Thursday evening at 6:00 p.m. Training will finish around 1:00 p.m. Sunday
- Cost of class, $225/person
- Lodging: $23/person/night (please bring your own linens)
- Meals (Friday breakfast through Sunday breakfast): $60.25/person
- Summary: Three nights/7 meals and class, total is $354.25/person
Day Camp makes positive impact
“This is what every kid’s summer should look like!” said one Day Camp parent. “We just love everything about Spruce…