Youth Ministry Campaign
Phase 1: Youth Ministry for the Next Generation
Building a Youth Activity Center (gym) to grow Spruce Lake Wilderness Camp into a year-round Youth Ministry Center for pointing more young people toward Christ!
It’s 54 years since our first Summer Camp in 1963. Year after year, week after week, God keeps calling children to Himself through the life-giving influence of Wilderness Camp! Camp is our best means for reaching children and youth with the good news of Jesus Christ. We have become convinced of the direction in which we are to go:
- Phase 1, starting September, 2017 – Build a Youth Activity Center (gym): The Pavilion at Wilderness Camp has long served triple duty as camp cafeteria, gathering spot and auditorium. When this space also become the gym during inclement weather, we simply run out of room. Our time-honored pavilion can no longer be the solution to all of our youth camp needs. Our new gym will provide much needed space for indoor recreation and group gatherings.
- Phase 2 – Build 16 winterized, year-round cabins: Upon completion of the gym, we’ll enter this phase to fully enable the Wilderness Camp area to become a year-round center for youth ministry, every season of the year!
God is moving on behalf of his children! Please prayerfully consider a level of support:
- 250 people to give $1,000
- 20 people to give $2,500
- 10 people to give $5,000
- 10 people to give $10,000
- 2 people to give $50,000
- 2 people to give $100,000
- 1 person to give $500,000