Summer Team and LIT
Have an awesome summer serving at Spruce Lake!
Leaders in Training: This 3-week work/learning program gives participants ages 15-17 the opportunity to experience all aspects of Spruce Lake by serving at Wilderness Camp, Day Camp and the Retreat Center.
Wilderness Camp Summer Team: There are over 30 summer work and volunteer positions to fill as Wilderness Camp serves young people ages 7-18 in the weekly resident program and off-site trips.
Day Camp Summer Team: Serve kids ages 5-13 from the local community around Spruce Lake. Have lots of fun while introducing campers to Christ through this exciting outreach program.
Retreat Center Summer Team: In addition to the opportunities at Wilderness Camp are varied summer positions available at our Retreat Center Area, in areas such as Retreat Programming, Food Service, groundskeeping and maintenance, and more.
How To Apply for Summer Positions:
- Apply online (click here) – the online system will automatically generate a Reference Form and direct it to each of your selected references.
- Click here for the printable Summer Team Application Form (PDF).
- Provide this printable Summer Team Reference Form (PDF) to each of your references.
Summer Volunteer Opportunities: Wilderness Camp, Day Camp and Retreat Center look for volunteers every year to help support these summer programs. Serve campers and guests in a variety of roles and invest your time in pointing people toward Christ.
- Summer, 2017: Wilderness Camp is looking for people to volunteer in the kitchen most weeks of camp, June 18 – August 4, 2017.
- Apply online to volunteer »