Jun 14 2021 - 7:30 am - Early Bird Round / 1:00 pm - Sunshine Round
Wilderness Camp Benefit Golf Tournament
Funds raised through this tournament benefit our summer Wilderness Camp ministry for children and youth ages 7-18. Here’s how:
Grows the Campership Fund so there is always money ready to assist parents in sending their children to camp. Our tournament always hosts an evening auction. It gets exciting as people bid for gift selections — and for more new camperships! One Campership is $290, and you can “buy” any number of these to help bring more and more children to camp.
Finances operational needs for all resident camps and off-site trips.
Funds facility & equipment updates and renovations to keep camp functioning efficiently and well.
Click here to register by June 1, 2021 and/or donate to the tournament
- Choose your level of involvement:
- 1. Eagle Sponsor – $1,000: Includes four players, special notice on tournament poster when contribution is received by JUNE 1. Contributions above the value of the greens fee are tax-deductible. Help us reach our GOAL of 50 Eagle sponsors!
- 2. Birdie Sponsor – $500: Tax-deductble; listed on Spruce Lake’s tournament poster; does not include greens fee.
- 3. On Par Sponsor – $250: Tax-deductible; listed on Spruce Lake’s tournament poster; does not include greens fee.
- 4. Golfer – $150: Entitles you to greens fee, golf cart, lunch, full course evening dinner, and a chance at prizes. Any contribution above the value of fees and meals is tax-deductible.
- 6. Campership – $290: To give additional money toward our Campership Fund, you may “buy” as many additional camperships as you want, to help more children come to Camp!
7:00 am – Register for the Early Bird Round
7:30 am – Early Bird Round begins
11-1 pm – Lunch is included whether you register for the morning or afternoon round
12:00 pm – Register for the Sunshine Round
1:00 pm – Sunshine Round begins
Register Now for this event