Lodging & Campground
Spruce Lake offers a variety of lodging and camping options for individuals, families, and groups. (Group leaders, please view the Plan a Group Event.) Combined with plenty of recreational amenities, a beautiful setting, hearty meals, friendly staff, and the spirit of Christian hospitality, we are confident you’ll have a satisfying experience. Spruce Lake’s environment is completely alcohol-free, pet free, and smoking is permitted only in the designated area.
Lodging Facilities Available
- Deluxe, Standard and Basic rooms, all with private bath
- Kitchenette suites with private bath
- Dorm-style rooms
Five self-contained lodges with 4-6 bedrooms that accommodate 12-26 people.
Bunkhouse style lodges and cabins nestled in beautiful woodlands. A favorite among youth/young adult groups and families.
Tent and small RV camping sites available by the season or by night. Approximately 64 campsites are available to rent by the night, the other half are reserved by season.
General Reservation Policies
- Rates are based on the room or building reserved.
- Occupancy is based on the number of bed spaces per room
- Weekends – 2 night minimum
- Memorial Day & Labor Day Weekends – 3 night minimum
- Family Week dates are booked as a package.
- Reservations require a nonrefundable deposit
- Check-in: 4 PM
- Checkout: 10 AM midweek & 12 PM weekend