Our Wilderness Expeditions program offers unique, fulfilling adventures with trained guides. You’ll experience awe-inspiring sights and the thrill of mastering a challenge! Most of all, there are daily opportunities for growing your relationship with God.
- Daily devotions and reflection
- Structured solo time to reconnect with God
- On-site training, with all equipment provided
- Supported leadership experience in small groups.
- Voyagers (ages 11-13 ) – New!
- Hike & Bike (ages 14-18)
- Delaware Canoe (ages 12-14)
- Mystery Trip (ages 14-18) – New!
- Pine Barrens (ages 12-14)
- Moderate – requires a reasonable level of cardio physical fitness, with day-long activities like hiking (with 20 pound pack), climbing, canoeing and mountain biking
- Intermediate – activities continue over multiple days, often over rough terrain with elevation gains while carrying a heavy pack, or canoeing rapids
- Strenuous – significant daily physical challenges such as backpacking for multiple days over rugged terrain with substantial elevation gain with a backpack weighing up to 30% of your body weight