Spruce Lake’s retreat, youth camp and outdoor education ministries serve over 30,000 people annually here in the Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania. It takes caring, skilled and dedicated people with a heart for Christian service to fulfill our call to ministry every day. The Spruce Lake team works together to glorify God, serving the body of Christ and our community through relationships, programs and services that promote evangelism and discipleship. Consider these opportunities in the Pocono Mountains as a service opportunity of genuine value to God.
** Summer Employment – Click to APPLY online!
We rely on the enthusiasm and skills of our summer team members to meet the needs of guests and campers at Day Camp, Wilderness Camp and the Retreat Center. Join us for a summer of meaningful work!
** Summer Jobs OPEN NOW @ Day Camp:
- Male Counselors for kids ages 5-13 (must be 18+ years)
** Summer Jobs OPEN NOW @ Wilderness Camp:
- Male Counselors (must be 18+ years old)
- Male Expedition Guides for ages 12-18
- Office Assistant
For general information about summer camp roles:
- Day Camp Summer Team – click for information about helping to lead our exciting Day Camp program.
- Wilderness Camp Summer Team – multiple summer jobs are open every year at our summer youth camp.
- Leaders-in-Training Team Leader – help facilitate this work-learning program for teens.
SUMMER STAFF ASSISTANCE Program – open for information and to apply for the supplemental summer salary benefit.
** Full-time Positions – Click to APPLY online!
FT year-round positions currently filled.
(1) Food Service: Salad Prep Staff / PT, year-round
Part-time, year-round Food Service role in a Christian ministry environment with daytime hours; weekend and some evening shifts required. It’s a great opportunity to interact with guests and staff with courtesy, helpfulness and attention to detail. This role includes all of the upfront preparations for our daily salad bar, so that all items are of high quality and well presented. Prior food service experience is highly recommended.
- Apply for this position online.
- Or, mail resume with printable application form (below) to: Food Service Director, Spruce Lake, 5389 Route 447, Canadensis, PA 18325 / 800-822-7505 x 138 / Fax 570-595-0328.
For ALL open positions – if applying by mail:
Please send us the appropriate Application Form below along with your Resume to proceed through the application process.
- Retreat Center – Adult Application for Ages 18+
- Year-round Youth Application for Ages 14-17
- Application for Summers Only Positions
- Summers Only Reference Form