We want every child to be able to experience Day Camp!
Spruce Lake’s Day Campership Fund provides financial assistance for families who would otherwise have difficulty paying day camp tuition. Participating parents keep telling us what a gift Day Camp has been for their children. The funds are sourced by these supportive local businesses and individuals who partner with us to ensure that the Day Camp Experience is available for every child:
- Capri Pizza & Subs
- Cole’s Pizza
- Community Church
- Cramer’s Home Centers
- EZ Mountain Rustic Furniture
- First Keystone Community Bank
- Kal’s Insulation
- Nick’s Auto Body Repair
- R & F International Muffler and Brake
- The Pourhouse
- Dave & Janel Trout
- John Ykema
- Various gifts from individuals, churches and businesses throughout the year.
- The fund covers tuition only. (Shuttle fees, Before & After Care, camp store deposit or any other purchases are not covered.)
- If there is church assistance, the camper family is asked to contribute a portion of the commitment.
- If a camper applies for more than 1 week of camp, the family pays a minimum of $75 per week (the nonrefundable registration fee.)
How to Apply:
- If your family is involved with a church, ask your pastor if the church would help provide tuition assistance. If so, indicate the amount of assistance on line #4 of the Campership Request section of the Day Camp Application.
- We will respond as quickly as possible regarding the status of your Campership application. If you are not granted a Campership for any reason, and choose not to attend for this reason, Spruce Lake will refund your deposit.
- Mail the Campership APPLICATION and the Camp REGISTRATION form (if not already submitted), with your $75 nonrefundable deposit to: Spruce Lake Day Camp, 5389 Route 447, Canadensis, PA, 18325.
- You may also fax or email the forms: (fax) 570-595-0328; (email) email@example.com.
- Indicate “Day Camp Campership” in the One-Time Donation box at the top.