The Trinity Tour
Event postponed to fall
We’ve postponed our July 21, 2018 date to a new date in the fall, in view of the inclement weather forecast.
The new date will be announced soon, stay tuned!
The Trinity Tour offers so much excitement and fun all day long! Here’s the approximate order of events:
- 8:00-10:00 a.m. – Registration @ Pocono Mountain Harley Davidson 4300 Manor Drive, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – As soon as you are registered, head out and enjoy the tour!
- 12:30-2:00 p.m. – BBQ on the lawn, worship by “One Came Down” and speaker Lowell Delp.
- Silent auction and door prize winners announced.
- 2:00 p.m. – Tours of Spruce Lake
- One registration per motorcycle
- Early Bird before June 30, 2018: $30/rider, $20/passenger
- After June 30: $40/rider, $20 passenger
- Entire registration fee is tax-deductible
Trinity Tour Speaker – Lowell Delp:
Lowell Delp is the Senior Pastor of Line Lexington Mennonite Church, and has pastored there for 27 years. He graduated from Elim Bible Institute and the Center for Urban Theological Studies, Philadelphia, PA. His passion for motorcycle riding led to the start of an annual Biker Sunday at the church.
Trinity Tour Worship – One Came Down
George and Pamela Meyer started the “One Came Down” band about a year after being born again while attending Calvary Chapel Orange County. Now they and their son George, also a band member, are on the worship team at Tri-state Family Christian Center, Port Jervis, NY. George and Pamela had both played for years in secular rock bands including Bob Seger, Meatloaf, Melanie, Spirit and The Blackberry Blues Band to name a few; but the heart of worship captured us and we began writing songs to worship and glorify God!
- Full Throttle Sponsor, $2000
- Apex Sponsor, $1000
- Touring Sponsor, $250
- Back Door Sponsor, $100
- Silent Auction Sponsor
- Click for details about each level of sponsorship
- Can’t ride but want to contribute? Click here to make your donation.