The Trinity Tour
Sunday, October 14, 2018
The Trinity Tour Motorcycle Ride is a fundraising event to support changing kids’ lives at Spruce Lake.
- $20/rider, $10 passenger
- One registration per motorcycle
- Entire registration fee is tax-deductible
The Trinity Tour offers relaxing, outdoor fun all day long! Here’s the approximate order of events:
- 8:00-10:00 a.m. – Registration @ Pocono Mountain Harley Davidson 4300 Manor Drive, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – As soon as you are registered, head out and enjoy the tour through fall scenery to the historic town of Hawley, Lake Wallenpaupack and ending at Spruce Lake. (Riders may skip the morning lake ride and just meet at Spruce Lake around noon.)
- 12:30-2:00 p.m. – lunch, worship by “One Came Down” and speaker Lowell Delp.
- Silent auction and door prize winners announced.
- 2:00 p.m. – Optional wagon ride tours to see Mountain View, Spruce Lake’s new youth ministry hub.
- 6:30 AM – leaves from Yoder’s Restaurant, 14 Tower Road, New Holland, PA – ride leader, Merle Ressler
- 7:00 AM – leaves from Blooming Glen Mennonite Church, 713 Blooming Glen Road, Blooming Glen, PA – ride leader, Lowell Delp
Trinity Tour Speaker – Lowell Delp:
Lowell Delp is the Senior Pastor of Line Lexington Mennonite Church, and has pastored there for 27 years. He graduated from Elim Bible Institute and the Center for Urban Theological Studies, Philadelphia, PA. His passion for motorcycle riding led to the start of an annual Biker Sunday at the church.
Trinity Tour Worship – One Came Down
George and Pamela Meyer started the “One Came Down” band about a year after being born again while attending Calvary Chapel Orange County. Now they and their son George, also a band member, are on the worship team at Tri-state Family Christian Center, Port Jervis, NY. George and Pamela had both played for years in secular rock bands including Bob Seger, Meatloaf, Melanie, Spirit and The Blackberry Blues Band to name a few; but the heart of worship captured us and we began writing songs to worship and glorify God!
- Full Throttle Sponsor, $2000
- Apex Sponsor, $1000
- Touring Sponsor, $250
- Back Door Sponsor, $100
- Silent Auction Sponsor
- Click for details about each level of sponsorship
- Can’t ride but want to contribute? Click here to make your donation.