The Trinity Tour
July 14, 2018
Rain date, Sunday, July 15, 2018
The Trinity Tour offers so much excitement and fun all day long! Here’s the approximate order of events:
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Arrive at Spruce Lake; Trinity Tour registration is open.
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Gather for a short inspirational program in Lakeview Program Center.
- PRIZE GIVEAWAYS
- 11:00 a.m. – Guided tours of Spruce Lake available for you
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch in Spruce Lodge
- 1:30 p.m. – Scenic ride to areas in the northern Pocono Mountain region.
- One registration per motorcycle
- $40/driver, $20/passenger
- Entire registration fee is tax-deductible
Optional GROUP RIDE Start Points to Spruce Lake:
- 7:30 a.m. from points to be determined for 2018
- If you have a starting point for your area, please indicate this on the online registration form
Trinity Tour Speaker – to be posted:
We’ll post details about the short inspirational meeting as soon as plans are finalized.
Ways to SUPPORT the Tour – deadline, June 22, 2018 (will be included on T-shirt):
- Sponsorship contributions are tax-deductible … thank you for supporting the Trinity Tour that provides scholarships for Spruce Lake Outdoor Education students!
- Major Sponsor, $1,000: entitles you or your company to special notice at the event and a large portion of recognition on the ride shirt.
- Ride Sponsor, $250: when you or your company contribute this amount, you will be recognized on the ride shirt.
- Select your level of sponsorship on the online registration form.
Sunday Night TOUR Lodging Special:
- A special Trinity Tour lodging package is available Sunday night for Tour participants, friends and family, which includes breakfast Monday morning. Please call for current availability.
- Monday breakfast served 8:00-8:30 a.m.
- Please call Spruce Lake @ 800-822-7505 to register for your overnight stay.
- Click here for information about lodging options.