Spruce Lake Retreat depends on volunteers all year long! We’re so thankful for the many individuals and groups who give hours of time at the Retreat Center and at Wilderness Camp to keep the ministry flourishing. We’d love to have you join our Volunteer Team!
Volunteer Needs in 2016
- People to help prepare and serve food, monitor the serving line, wash dishes and the like – especially during busy summer weeks and certain weekends throughout the year.
Day Camp Projects:
- Build a carpet ball table
Annual Wood-cutting Day – October 1, 2016
- Join the fun of working outdoors together as we gather our firewood supplies for winter use. Lunch and tools are provided.
- If you have a chainsaw or a log splitter to bring, please let us know.
- We’ll need a count of our helpers for the day, so RSVP to 800-822-7505 or 570-595-7505. Our work day will begin at 8:30 a.m.
Call or email Retreat Center Director Mark Mitchell @ 800-822-7505 x 128 or email email@example.com.