Spruce Lake Retreat depends on volunteers all year long! We’re so thankful for the many individuals and groups who give hours of time at the Retreat Center and at Wilderness Camp to keep the ministry flourishing. We’d love to have you join our Volunteer Team!
Food Service Needs in 2017
Help wanted immediately – Retreat Center Kitchen!
- Weekends for the remainder of the summer and into September & October.
- We will be glad for whatever time you can offer, whether for one day, two days or even more!
- If you can stay a minimum of 2 days, we’ll be especially delighted! On-site housing may be available for multiple-day volunteers (at no cost to you)
- Helpers who are comfortable and confident working in kitchen settings, with food and food service utensils are preferred.
- Call 800-822-7505 and ask for Retreat Center Director Mark Mitchell (ext. 128) or Food Service Director Brian Brawley (ext. 138).
Annual Wood-cutting Day – October 14, 2017
- Join the fun of working outdoors together as we gather our firewood supplies for winter use. Lunch and tools are provided.
- If you have a chainsaw or a log splitter to bring, please let us know.
- We’ll need a count of our helpers for the day, so RSVP to 800-822-7505 or 570-595-7505. Our work day will begin at 8:30 a.m.
Call or email Retreat Center Director Mark Mitchell @ 800-822-7505 x 128.