This is your place for secure log-ins to your camp account and all the information you’ll need to prepare your child for an awesome camp week or trip.
Since our founding in 1963, Spruce Lake Wilderness Camp has been Using Wilderness Adventure to Point Young People Toward Christ!” We commit to doing this by:
- Carefully interviewing, screening, selecting all team members and training them for meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of campers.
- Encouraging spiritual growth and encounters with Jesus Christ through worshiping and learning from the Bible together, Christian role models and Christ-centered living.
- Creating a dynamic program of activities and electives uniquely fitted to each age group’s interests and development.
Important Account Links:
- Log On to your account – Access your online account to complete the required health form, make payments, view your statement, edit personal information, and provide camp evaluations.
- Find Your Session: Dates & Rates
- Request for Information
Preparing for Camp:
- Parent Information Page – everything you need to know from registration to dismissal … click here for a printable version.
- Summer Camp Parent Agreement 2019
- Email Your Camper
Printable Forms for Camp:
- Camper Registration Form, 2019
- Camper Health Form, 2019
- Campership Application, 2019 (also available under Financial Aid)
- What To Bring – Wilderness Camp, 2019
- What to Bring – Expeditions, 2019
Printable Camp & Trip Packing Lists/Details: